The Boomarang Safeguard Program™ begins by helping you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your current data security practices. We will give you an online Data Security Risk Assessment which only takes a few minutes to complete and all responses are kept confidential. Results will be reviewed by a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and used to generate a report with guidelines and procedures for protecting data as part of a proactive data security plan.
The Boomarang Safeguard Program™ includes:
- Trend Micro’s “SafeSync for Business”
- Trend Micro’s “Worry Free Business Security” monitored 24/7 by Trend Micro data center and/or your network administrator.
- Protects office computers, laptops, file servers, USB storage devices, Wi-Fi connections
- Protection against viruses, spyware, malware, SPAM, identity theft, phishing, dangerous websites
- Customized Safeguard Program documentation
- Third-Party Contractor Acknowledgement form
- Employee Safeguard Program Training Certificate
and Acknowledgement form
- Business Continuity Plan
- Comprehensive disaster recovery plan outline
- Incident response templates for data breaches and natural disasters
- Key personnel contact directory
- Developed by Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP)
- Employee Safeguard Training Module
- Easy web-based training program
- Covers all aspects of the best practices for protecting data
- Only takes about an hour
- Increases awareness of data security policies
The Boomarang Safeguard Program™ is an annual service and includes 2 hours of onsite setup. Advanced plan and enhanced features are available for additional charge. After the first 12-months pay the annual program renewal fee and the cost of software license renewals plus any additional services.
The Boomarang Safeguard Program’s resources, technologies and consulting services are available at an introductory price to qualified organizations for a limited time through the Boomarang IT Assistance Program.
Call us to discuss program details at (513) 746-6204 or complete the form below.